Sunday, May 9, 2010

Albir and Fam's Wedding


Early this year, I received a text from my cousin that he was about to get married. Albir (my cousin) is one of the few people in my life whom I have shared different experiences with. When I say different, it means the good ones and bad ones. I prefer not to go into the details. What I just want to say is that, when he said that I should attend his wedding, there was no way that I could be stopped. I had to be there. The date was March 7 and the venue was in Davao City. It was the place where the couple met, hence, it is only right and fitting that it was there in Davao they should be wed. A lot of people might not know, but Albir's passion for love and romance is second to none. With the numbers of romantic movies (Filipino and English) he has seen, why wouldn't he? For so many years, the man was in a quest for true love and happiness. Who would have known that he would find it in Davao? It never came to my thought that one day, he would have to work in Davao and stay there. Life is beautiful. It may put a fork in your road one day and you wouldn't know that something special is there on the other end. With life's so many surprises, we mortals can only wonder and speculate. To Albir and Fam, best wishes.


Promise of love









No comments:

Post a Comment